If you car is due to have its annual MOT test, why not book it into our MOT centre Exeter. Eveleighs Garage is a friendly, family-run business that offers a full range of MOT services in the Exeter area. We are an authorised DVSA test centre with the expertise and facilities to run a full set of tests on the important parts of your vehicle, as well as completing any maintenance that may be required. A yearly MOT test for any vehicle over three years old is required by UK law, to ensure that all vehicles on the road meet minimum environmental and safety standards. If you are looking for MOTs in Exeter you will find us to be an efficient and cost-effective choice.
We deal with all makes and models and use only the most modern, state of the art procedures to perform your yearly safety check. Our friendly, dealer trained technicians are based in an accessible town centre location. We offer free pre-MOT inspections and are able to perform your MOT up to 28 days in advance to suit your needs. We are also able to offer free re-tests on any vehicle that does not initially pass the MOT test, as part of our commitment to offering excellent value for money.
Our standard MOT tests are exhaustive and thorough, designed to ensure all of the following:
- That your vehicle registration number and vehicle registration plates are matching and valid.
- That your lights are functioning correctly.
- That your steering and suspension are sufficiently responsive and functioning well.
- That your windscreen is free from cracks and weak points.
- That your wipers and washer bottles are working correctly.
- That your car horn is working correctly.
- That your seats are safe for both driver and passengers, and that your seat belts are working as intended.
- That your fuel system is safe and working correctly.
- That your exhaust and emissions levels are as low as possible.
- That your doors and body work are maintained to an acceptable level.
- That your mirrors are correctly placed and undamaged.
- That your tyres are correctly fitted and free of damage or wear.
- That your break system is functioning correctly and safely.
Our up-to-date procedures and highly qualified technicians, coupled with our ongoing commitment to excellent customer service, ensure that we are an excellent choice for MOTs in Exeter and the surrounding area. So, to book your car into our MOT centre Exeter, simply give our expert mechanics a call.